Jordan Jack is an online jeweler that is changing the way the world buys wedding bands. With Jordan Jack, there is no need to go to malls or other high-pressure jewelry stores to get the wedding band you’ve been searching for – you can do everything (from sizing to buying) from the convenience of your home. Simply pick up to 5 bands at a time to try on at home, or if you know what you want today, hit 'buy now.' As there is zero risk to you, it’s easy to give Jordan Jack a try.
1. Simply browse the Jordan Jack website and fill your sample box with up to 5 bands to try on at home, or if you’ve already chosen a band you like and know your size, you can purchase right away.
2. The 5-ring sample box will arrive at your home in 3-5 business days for you to try on.
3. Select the band(s) you want, and return to My Orders to confirm and complete your purchase.
4. Please make sure to add engraving instructions when you confirm your order.
5. Place the sample box back in the box you received. Double-check to ensure all of the sample rings are in the box. Seal the box with the enclosed tape, affix the return label, and simply hand back to USPS.
6. Your purchased wedding band(s) will arrive at your door within days. A rush-shipping option is available with expedited service.
7. Tell us what you think. We're confident you'll love the ease and quality of the Jordan Jack experience. Please help get the word out by reviewing us online and sharing your experience on social media.
Not only does Jordan Jack allow you to shop for wedding bands from the convenience of your home, it gives you the opportunity to preview up to five wedding bands at a time at no extra charge. This means you’ll have the time you need to make the choice that’s right for you without being pushed into a rushed decision you may regret later. We truly want you to enjoy the experience of ring shopping, and this means keeping you away from the high-pressure sales environments found in malls or traditional jewelry stores.
The majority of our rings are sized 7-14 including half sizes. The availability of specific sizes varies by wedding band. Our website navigation makes it easy to see what sizes are available in what styles.
A $50 hold per ring will be placed on your credit card when your sample pack ships. This is just a hold. It is not a charge to your card. Your credit card will only be charged upon confirmation and shipment of your final ring. If you have any additional questions regarding this process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have a 30-day free return policy on all rings. After 30 days have expired, you are more than welcome to exchange for another style or size (for up to one year after the purchase date) and you will be responsible for shipping charges on the replacement style. All returns or exchanges on custom engraved bands will incur a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price.
You can order up to two Home Try On’s at no charge. Three or more Home Try On’s will incur a non-refundable charge of $25.00 each for shipping and processing.
You have 3 days to confirm the return shipping of the sample box with Jordan Jack. If we do not receive notification that you have shipped the sample box back to us within 3 days of receipt, you will be charged full retail for the rings in your sample box.
Yes! You are more than welcome to purchase as many rings as you would like. Just make sure to confirm the styles you want to purchase here.